The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Dublin is looking for a self-motivated, disciplined and reliable person to fill the position of Visa/Culture clerk at the Embassy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verification of documents
- Assessments of visa applications
- Listing of documents dispatched to Immigration in Nairobi
- Profiling of visa applications
- Packaging of passports and documents
- Printing of visas
- Entering visa applications on to the system
- Handling of consular services posts
- Answering emails and telephone queries
- Administration including assisting the visa officer
- Secondary School certificate or equivalent; any related certificated would be an asset.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including; Outlook, Excel and Word
- Organized, able to prioritize and process large volumes of work
- Positive attitude, strong work ethics, excellent communication and public relations skills.
- High level of discretion, commitment, reliability, attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Be reliable, disciplined, respectful and self-motivated.
- Well presented.
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment
- Legal entitlement to live and work in the Republic of Ireland
How to apply
Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include, cover letter, Curriculum Vitae and copies of the certificates. Or to the address below:
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya,
11 Eglin Road, Ballsbridge,
Closing date: 23th October, 2019 no application will be accepted after this deadline.
- Application letters must be type written.
- All applicants must have a legal right to work in Ireland.
- Recommendation letter from current/former employer.
- Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.
- The successful applicant will be engaged for a period of one-year subject to his/her performance.