The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Dublin is looking for a disciplined and reliable person to fill the position of Receptionist/Cleaner at the Embassy.
The ideal candidate must have the following Skills and Competencies:
- A diploma in the related field however a Degree would have an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar role
- A valid Irish residence and work permit
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and a good command of the English language
- Previous experience of front office management is preferred and will be an added advantage
- Good Knowledge of protocol work and general office organization
- Display a naturally outgoing, disciplined, respectful and friendly demeanour. Must also have a positive attitude, strong work ethics and excellent public relations skills
- Determination to learn, improve oneself and be self-motivated
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, giving attention to detail and perform his/her duties with a high sense of confidentiality, initiative and good judgement
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (including an email address and daytime telephone number) and copies of certificates to: email@example.com. Or to the address below:
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya,
11 Eglin Road, Ballsbridge,
Closing date: 28th January, 2020
- Application letters must be typewritten.
- All applicants must have a legal right to work in Ireland.
- Recommendation letter from current/former employer is necessary.
- Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.