The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Ireland is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Administrative & IT support clerk. Below are the requirements;
- Install software requests
- PC lifecycle and asset management
- Excellent communication, networking management skills
- Support asset management processes to ensure hardware and software solutions are updated and current
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of IT procedures by identifying opportunities for improvement, sharing best practices and updating documentation as necessary
- Monitor application and services changes as well as understand the impact to the Embassy’s clients
- Ensure successful daily operations by responding to incidents and requests, providing timely resolution, and delivery of service
- Perform hardware and/or software installations and updates to desktop and/or laptop computers
- Facilitate accurate record keeping by documenting support issues and/or resolutions and communicating feedback to managers and IT team members
- Deal with ‘how to’ and information requests including data security and ICT policies
- Mentorship and orientation for new employees
- Administrative and clerical duties
- Diploma in ICT. A Degree in related field is an advantage
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing issues with Windows 8/10, Microsoft Office 365 and OneDrive
- Experience with WordPress for web development
- Experience with Access 2016
- 2 years’ experience in IT Support
- Work permit is a must for none Irish citizens
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (including an email address and daytime telephone number) and copies of certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or to the address below:
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya,
11 Eglin Road, Ballsbridge,
Closing date: 20th November, 2020
- Application letters must be typewritten.
- All applicants must have a legal right to work in Ireland.
- Recommendation letter from current/former employer is necessary.
- Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.