The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Dublin is looking for a disciplined and reliable person to fill the position of Utility Driver at the Embassy. The ideal candidate must have the following Skills and Competencies:
- Higher Secondary School certificate or equivalent; any related diploma/certificate would be an asset.
- A clean driving licence and knowledge of traffic regulations.
- Minimum of five (5) years driving experience in Ireland.
- Knowledge of VIP protocol work.
- Good command of the English language.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Organized, able to prioritize and process large volumes of work, and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethics, excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to perform detailed work and have high sense of confidentiality, initiative and good judgement.
- Be reliable, disciplined, respectful and self-motivated.
- Irish residence and work permit
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (include email address) and copies of certificates to: email@example.com. Or to the address below:
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya,
11 Eglin Road, Ballsbridge,
Closing date: 25th November, 2022.
- Application letters must be typewritten.
- All applicants must have a legal right to work in Ireland.
- Recommendation letter from current/former employer.
- Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.
- The successful applicant will be engaged for a period of one year (renewable) subject to his/her performance.